Heating with pellets
The advantages of heating with pellets
The operation of the fireplace or pellet stoves is associated with the concepts and benefits such as:
- high efficiency and effectiveness of heating - pellets have a highly efficient burning and combustion
- high degree of autonomy and automation of operation – simply does not attach
- high security, clean power - assisted electronics
- low demands on storage space as in the case of heating with wood, you do not care about the issue of fuel moisture
- it's environmentally friendly fuel - perfect combustion with minimal ash and very low emissions etc.
The reason for the decision to heat the pellets are many.
A long-time favourite heat source in many countries such as Germany, Austria, Italy or Scandinavia, wood pellets are becoming more and more popular
throughout Europe and beyond. And for good reasons!
While the cost of electricity, gas or coal heating has been increasing steadily, pellet prices have remained the same for several years now. Moreover, pellet heating is not only cheap but also environmentally friendly. Pellets are made of sawdust generated as waste in sawmills. The wood used in their manufacture is a renewable and sustainable source of heat. Pellets containing no additives or binders, such as PREMIUM PELLETS, have also a net zero carbon footprint, essentially meaning that the carbon dioxide generated by burning wood was consumed by the tree during oxygen production (photosynthesis). Therefore, pellet heating does not contribute to the greenhouse effect and is environmentally friendly.
For these reasons wood pellet boiler subsidies have been introduced all over the EU.